Age Partnership Equity Release Review
Before You Start Reading…
How Much Can You Release? 👇
Is Age Partnership equity release the best?
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose the best equity release provider with all the choices available.
Or is it?
The companies we profile, are the best in the business to help you unlock the cash tied into your home.We’re here to help you:
- Understand the services that Age Partnership offers.
- Determine if they might be able to assist you and your family on your equity release journey.
As experts in the equity release field (we’ve reviewed more than 250 schemes!), we’ve combed the market, researched all equity release service providers and narrowed it down to who’s on top.
Is Age Partnership the ideal equity release loan company to assist you and your family?
What’s Equity Release?
An equity release mortgage is, in a nutshell, a loan plus interest that is paid back to the lender when the homeowner passes away or goes into permanent care.
Who Are Age Partnership?
They’re a British company that specialises in over-50s retirement finance products.
The company’s registered headquarters are in Leeds’ Thorpe Park.
How Did We Review Age Partnership?
We reviewed Age Partnership by analysing its available plans, comparing it to similar equity release companies, and gauging customer satisfaction.
What About the Age Partnership Equity Release Calculator?
Before you consider using the Age Partnership calculator, please take note.
Our providers can almost always match & BEAT any existing equity release quote that you find through Age Partnership.
So first use this calculator below & see how much you can release.
How Much Can You Release?
Use the Calculator Below 👇
Why Consider Age Partnership?
Use Age Partnership to unlock tax-free cash to fund your retirement.
Established in 2004, Age Partnership is based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, and offers award-winning services.
- Mortgage Strategy Awards 2018 best broker for equity release winner
- Equity Release Awards 2017 best financial adviser
- Personal Finance 2017/18 best equity release advisor winner
- Investor in Customers Gold 2017 award
- What Mortgage Awards 2017 best equity release advisor highly commended
- What Mortgage Awards 2017 best equity release advisor customer service highly commended
Age Partnership Reviews & Ratings
View ratings on the below sites to see what others have said.
- Age Partnership Reviews on UK.TrustPilot.com
- Reviews of Age Partnership on Google.com
- Age Partnership Reviews on ReviewCentre.com
How Did We Review Age Partnership?
We reviewed Age Partnership by gathering all the latest information available about it.
This information was then thoroughly researched, vetted and then added to this review for your ease of reference.
Our review of Age Partnership is independent, and we are not affiliated with it.
Age Partnership Complaints
If you’re unhappy with your experience and would like to make a complaint then the best way to do this is reach out directly on their website.
They care about their customers and will forward you to the relevant department.
Pros & Cons
- Award-winning Equity Release Service
- Compares the whole of the UK equity release market.
- You’ll pay nothing for the financial advice offered, unless you proceed to take out the recommended product.
- You may be eligible for bonuses including a free property valuation or cashback.
- Your advice fee will total £1,695 or 2.25% of the amount released (whichever is more).
Editor’s Rating: 4.69
- Minimum Amount of Equity Offered: £10,000
- Maximum Amount of Equity Offered: Up to 55% of the property value
- Minimum Age Limit: 55 years
- Maximum Age Limit: Not specified
- Property Minimum Value: £70,000
- Property Types: Houses that are detached, semi‑detached, or terraced, bungalows and flats
Age Partnership’s Equity Release Schemes
The company offers drawdown and lump sum equity release plans.
- Fixed early repayment charges
- No completion fee
- Cashback options
Age Partnership Gold
A great option to consider is Age Partnership Gold Lump Sum with interest rates from 3.43% and free application and valuation.
Age Partnership Lite
If you need a cash injection, review the Age Partnership Lite Lump Sum plan.
Interest rates are from 2.98% and there’s a maximum LTV of 35%
Age Partnership Platinum
Check out the Age Partnership Platinum Drawdown with fixed interest rates from 4.67% and a free valuation.
Age Partnership Superlite
If you are looking for a drawdown plan, the Age Partnership Superlite Drawdown comes with interest rates from as low as 2.74%,
A free valuation, no completion fees, and a maximum of 32% LTV.
All Age Partnership equity release plans come with a cashback option.
Age Partnership Equity Release Interest Rates
Age Partnership equity release interest rates will usually start at 3.95%, and the rates achieved will depend on your age, property value, and possibly your health condition.
Are you looking for a specific equity release scheme?
These are some of the schemes offered or covered by Age Partnership.
Not what you’re looking for?
Have a look at all the best equity release providers available on the market, with our easy-to-use table or compare the equity release rates!
What Are Age Partnership’s Fees?
Age Partnerhsip fees may include an application fee.
It may also offer you a free valuation; however, sometimes providers charge for this depending on your plan.
Services They Offer
Age Partnership offers:
- Equity release
- Pension income
- Long-term power of attorney (LPAs)
Every service it offers is aimed at assisting present and soon-to-be retirees in making the most of their finances,
By allowing them to enjoy their money and the equity they’ve built up in their home.
Age Partnership Jobs
If you’re looking for a job at Age Partnership, visit its comprehensive careers page.
There, you can apply for a diverse range of opportunities with excellent salary prospects.
Find out more here.
- 2200 Century Way
- Thorpe Park
- LS15 8ZBL S 1 5 8 Z B
- UNITED KINGDOM
- Age Partnership Limited
FCA Permitted Services
- Mortgages and Home Finance
- Consumer Credit
- Financial Conduct Authority (FAC) ⁶
- Financial Services Authority Now the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) ⁷
- FCA Ref Number: 425432
- FCA Reg Number: 5265969
FCA & Companies House Links
Age Partnership Contact Number & Address
- 08080 555 222
- 2200 Century Way Thorpe Park, Leeds LS15 8ZB
Is Age Partnership a Member of the Equity Release Council?
Yes, they’re a member of the Equity Release Council.
What Are Age Partnership's Interest Rates?
Their interest rate is 2.99% that is fixed for life. This low fixed rate of is available to borrowers with a max loan amount of £100,000 and has a £1,800 product fee.
Dan Baines, Director of over 50s finance specialists at Age, said: “With an annual interest rate of 2.99% that is fixed for life, this new plan represents an extraordinary milestone in a market that has seen interest rates falling over recent years to what is now an all–time low.”
Who Owns Age Partnership?
They’re owned and founded by Andrew Thirkill on 2004. He is also the chairman and founder of Pure Retirement.
Where Is Age Partnership Located?
They are located in Leeds, UK.
Does Age Partnership Do Equity Release?
Yes, Age Partnership does equity release.
Is Age Partnership Equity Release Safe?
Yes, they’re a member of the equity release council and follow their guidelines. They’re also FCA regulated.
So here’s the scoop – our intention is to help you by finding the best Age Partnership Equity Release lifetime mortgage so that you can spend the money on something that you really want, rather than on a high tax bill.
- Equity release by Age Partnership
- Aviva Equity Release Calculator
- Legal and General Mortgages
- Key Equity Release & Interest Rates
- Halifax Equity Release
Before You Go…
Use the FREE Calculator Below 👇
Editorial Note: This content has been independently collected by the SovereignBoss team and is offered on a non-advised basis. SovereignBoss may earn a commission on sales made from partner links on this page, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations. Learn more about our editorial guidelines.