Equity Release Quotes
How Much Money Can You Release?
Get results in just 30 seconds ⏱️
Quickly Compare 200+ Quotes & Save
Use Our Quick Equity Release Comparison Tool to Compare the Entire Market for Aug 2022 in Under a Minute.
Get the best equity release quote to fast-track your dream retirement!
Don’t waste your time and money when you can use our system to learn:
- How much you’ll pay for equity release.
- The right providers to contact in Aug 2022.
- The amount of equity tied into your home.
We’ve got whole-of-market advice, which means that you’re getting FREE advice about the entire regulated equity release market.
What are you waiting for?
Try out our calculator now!
Why You SHOULD Get a FREE Quote to Release Equity
- FREE – Zero obligation attached.
- Whole of market – We consider the entire regulated market.
- Low interest rate – Rates from 3.3% and no repayment retired.
- Access tax-fee cash – From 31% to 63% of the property value.
- Retain 100% homeownership – with a lifetime mortgage.
- Penalty-free repayment – Pay up to 10% of your loan annually.
What's Equity Release & How Does It Work?
An equity release mortgage is a loan against your estate. It’s designed for older homeowners to unlock a lump sum, regular payments, or a combination of both.
The amount you borrow, plus the interest, is paid back from the sale of your home when the last homeowner passes away or moves into long-term care.
What Types of Equity Release Plans Are There?
Why Compare Equity Release Providers?
You must compare equity release providers to find the most suitable plan options for you and your family.
As the equity release industry continues to grow, more and more competitors are offering fantastic deals to stand out from the crowd.
Who Releases Equity in 2022?
The people who release equity in 2022 are UK-based homeowners aged 55 or older. They do so to use the cash tied into their estate to fund their retirement dreams. There’s no limit as to how you can use the money, with some of the most popular uses including:
- Gifting money for children or grandchildren
- Dream home improvements
- Topping up your pension income
- Paying off your mortgage
- Clearing credit card debts to save on pesky interest costs
- Helping family purchase property
- Inheritance Tax Mitigation
Got Questions? Check These First
How Much Money Do You Really Get From Equity Release?
The amount of money that you can get from equity release will be a percentage based on the value of your estate.
What Will Impact the Amount of Equity I Can Release?
The amount of equity you can release will be impacted by your age, the value of your estate, and your health condition. If you have a partner, the age of the youngest homeowner will be considered.
Equity release has never been cheaper and easier, so don’t delay the inevitable.
Get your free equity release quote today. You won’t be sorry.
Editorial Note: This content has been independently collected by the SovereignBoss team and is offered on a non-advised basis. SovereignBoss may earn a commission on sales made from partner links on this page, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations. Learn more about our editorial guidelines.
Before You Go...
How Much Can You Release? 👇
Do You Already Have a Plan?
* We’ll get an adviser to give you a quick call.