EQUITY release taking control of your UK retirement investment options...
Equity Release Calculator
Use this FREE calculator to find out how much equity you can release
What is Equity Release?
You remain a homeowner
It’s where you choose how much extra income you wish to raise for your retirement by unlocking value from your property.
An equity release plan allows you to access the value of your home, tax-free without having to sell up, so that you can have money to spend on whatever you want or need.
- Add to your retirement income.
- Pay off your credit debts or loans.
- Gifting money to family. (For example helping children pay a deposit on their first house)
- Paying off an existing mortgage.
- Going on that dream holiday.
- Replacing your car with the one you’ve always wanted.
- Making home & garden improvements.
- Receive a tax-free cash lump sum.
- You’ll never owe more than your home’s value.
- You will not lose your home.
- No debt left for your loved ones.
- You will receive independent legal advice from a solicitor of your choice.
- You’ll probably save a MASSIVE amount on tax.
- Typically no monthly repayments to make (unless you want to).
- You can spend the money however you like.
- You can stay in your home for as long as you choose – for the remainder of your life.
- You can move house with Equity Release Council approved plans (subject to criteria).
- Option to guarantee an inheritance for your family with some plans.