BBC Equity Release
How to Get The BEST BBC Equity Release Deal
If you’re aged 55 or older and need a cash boost, the BBC equity release plan can offer you an equity release scheme designed to help you achieve your goals.
BBC Equity Release Review
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose the best equity release provider with all the choices available.
Or is it?
Is BBC equity release the best?
Use Our FREE BBC Equity Release Calculator
Why Get a Free BBC Quote?
Need a Quote?
About the Providers We Compare
Most Popular Reasons for Releasing Cash
Want to Chat?
Get Your Questions Answered by an Expert Now
* We’ll get an expert to give you a quick call.
Who Are BBC?
BBC is an impartial and independent platform, and every day they create distinctive, world-class programs and content which inform, educate and entertain millions of people in the UK and around the world. They do so across:
- A portfolio of television services, including the UK’s most-watched channel BBC One, the pioneering online-only youth service BBC Three, and their multi award-winning channels for children, as well as national and regional television programs and services across England. Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Ten UK-wide radio networks, providing the best live music broadcasting in the UK, as well as speech radio which informs, educates and entertains. They also have two national radio services each in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and 39 local radio stations across England and the Channel Islands, providing an invaluable and unique service to listeners across the UK
- Their digital services including BBC News, Sport, Weather CBBC and CBeebies, iPlayer and BBC Sounds, BBC Red Button and their vast archive
- BBC World Servicetelevision, radio and online on more than 40 languages
- Established by a Royal Charter, the BBC is principally funded through the licence feepaid by UK households. Their role is to fulfil their mission and promote Public Purposes.
- Their commercial operationsincluding BBC Studios, the BBC’s award-winning production company and world-class distributor, provide additional revenue for investment in new programming and services for UK audiences
BBC Equity Release Scheme FAQ's
BBC are not members of the Equity Release Council.
Learn More: Who Are the Equity Release Council?
BBC equity release is a means of retaining use of a house or other object which has capital value, while also obtaining a lump sum or a steady stream of income, using the value of the house.
The ‘catch’ is that the equity provider must be repaid at a later stage, usually when the homeowner dies.
The most obvious pitfall is that the equity provider must be repaid at a later stage, usually when the homeowner dies.
Also, one needs to keep in mind that there will be rolled up interest and that your equity release will have an impact on your inheritance.
Learn More: Is Equity Release a Safe Option?
Live Life Your Way
What People Say
PS – If you’re anything like us, you skipped to the end anyway.
So here’s the scoop – our intention is to help you by finding the best equity release provider so that you can spend the money on something that you really want to, rather than on a high tax bill.⚠️(Spoiler**) Most send us a personal thank you because we do such an incredible job – you’ve been warned. ⚠️