BBC Equity Release Reviews (2022)
Before You Start Reading…
How Much Can You Release? 👇
BBC Equity Release
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose the best equity release advisers with all the choices available.
Or is it?
Is BBC the best?
The companies we profile, are the best in the business to help you unlock the cash tied into your home.We’re here to help you:
- Understand the services that BBC offers.
- Determine if they might be able to assist you and your family on your equity release journey.
Let’s find out NOW!
As experts in the equity release field (we’ve reviewed more than 250 schemes!), we’ve combed the market, researched all equity release service providers and narrowed it down to who’s on top.
Is BBC the ideal equity release loan company to assist you and your family?
What’s Equity Release?
An equity release mortgage is, in a nutshell, a loan plus interest that is paid back to the lender when the homeowner passes away or goes into permanent care.
Editor’s Rating: 4.95
Why Consider BBC?
BBC Reviews & Ratings
BBC Equity Release Complaints
If you’re dissatisfied with BBC and want to make a complaint, the greatest place to do so is on their website.
They are concerned about their clients and will route you to the appropriate department if possible.
The alternative option, if you choose to use a review site like Trustpilot or Feefo, is to provide an assessment.
BBC’s Equity Release Interest Rates & Schemes Compared
Are you looking for a specific equity release scheme?
These are some of the schemes offered or covered by BBC.
Not what you’re looking for?
Have a look at all the equity release schemes available on the market, with our easy-to-use table or compare the equity release rates!
Learn More About BBC
Every day, the BBC creates distinctive, world-class programmes and content that informs, educates, and entertains millions of people in the United Kingdom and around the world.
They do so in the following areas:
- A television portfolio that includes the most-watched channel in the UK, BBC One, the first online-only youth service, BBC Three, and their multi-award-winning children’s channels, as well as national and regional television programmes and services across England. Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales are all part of the United Kingdom.
- Ten radio networks across the United Kingdom, providing the best live music broadcasting as well as speech radio that informs, educates, and entertains. They also have two national radio services in Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, as well as 39 local radio stations across England and the Channel Islands, providing a valuable and unique service to listeners all over the United Kingdom.
- BBC News, Sport, Weather, CBBC and CBeebies, iPlayer and BBC Sounds, BBC Red Button, and their vast archive are among their digital services.
- BBC World Service broadcasts in more than 40 languages on television, radio, and online.
- The BBC is primarily funded by the licence fee paid by UK households, as it was established by the Royal Charter. It is their responsibility to carry out their mission and promote Public Purposes.
- Their commercial operations, which include BBC Studios, the BBC’s award-winning production company and a world-class distributor, generate additional revenue to fund new programming and services for UK audiences.
- Financial Conduct Authority (FAC) ¹
- Financial Services Authority Now the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) ¹
Companies House Link
- Companies House Link: Companies House Link
BBC Contact Number & Address
- Broadcasting House, Peel Wing, Portland Pl, London W1A 1AA
Is BBC A Member of the Equity Release Council?
BBC is not a member of the Equity Release Council.
What's BBC's Interest Rate?
BBC has cut its interest rate from 0.5 percent to 0.25 percent
Who Owns BBC?
Global media juggernaut ‘The BBC’ is a departmental corporation of the British government.
Where is BBC Located?
BBC is located in London, England
So here’s the scoop – our intention is to help you by finding the best BBC lifetime mortgage so that you can spend the money on something that you really want, rather than on a high tax bill.
Before You Go…
Use the FREE Calculator Below 👇
Editorial Note: This content has been independently collected by the SovereignBoss advisor team and is offered on a non-advised basis. Sovereignboss may earn a commission on sales made from partner links on this page, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations. Learn more about our editorial guidelines.