BBC Equity Release (Oct 2021)
BBC Lifetime Mortgage Review
Are You Considering Learning About Equity Release from the BBC? What are the Pros, Cons & Costs? Discover If the BBC Covers Lifetime Mortgage Schemes.
Before You Start Reading...
Let's See How Much You Can Release 👇
BBC Equity Release Review
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose the best equity release provider with all the choices available.
Or is it?
Is BBC equity release the best?
As experts in the equity release field (we’ve reviewed over 250 schemes!), we’ve combed the market, researched all equity release service providers and narrowed it down to who’s on top.
What's Equity Release & How Does It Work?
We've summed up the most important information about the topic in this quick video.
An equity release mortgage is, in a nutshell, a loan plus interest that is paid back to the lender when the homeowner passes away or goes into permanent care. The homeowner’s family usually pays back the cash released, and the interest incurred, from the sale of the home in question.
Equity release is available for individuals or couples over 55, with the youngest homeowner’s age determining the amount of equity that can be released. It is important to note that some equity release schemes may require the homeowner to be 60 or older.
Learn More: What’s Equity Release & How Does It Work?
What About the BBC Equity Release Calculator?
Before you consider using the BBC equity release calculator, please take note.
Our providers can almost always match & BEAT any existing equity release quote that you find through BBC. So first use this calculator below & see how much you can release.
How Much Can You Release?
Use the FREE Calculator 👇
It's VERY FAST, takes just 8 seconds
Why get a free quote?
About the providers we compare
Most popular reasons for releasing equity
BBC's Equity Release & Lifetime Mortgage Schemes
Not what you're looking for?
Who Are BBC?
Every day, the BBC creates distinctive, world-class programmes and content that informs, educates, and entertains millions of people in the United Kingdom and around the world.
They do so in the following areas:
- A television portfolio that includes the most-watched channel in the UK, BBC One, the first online-only youth service, BBC Three, and their multi-award-winning children’s channels, as well as national and regional television programmes and services across England. Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales are all part of the United Kingdom.
- Ten radio networks across the United Kingdom, providing the best live music broadcasting as well as speech radio that informs, educates, and entertains. They also have two national radio services in Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, as well as 39 local radio stations across England and the Channel Islands, providing a valuable and unique service to listeners all over the United Kingdom.
- BBC News, Sport, Weather, CBBC and CBeebies, iPlayer and BBC Sounds, BBC Red Button, and their vast archive are among their digital services.
- BBC World Service broadcasts in more than 40 languages on television, radio, and online.
- The BBC is primarily funded by the licence fee paid by UK households, as it was established by the Royal Charter. It is their responsibility to carry out their mission and promote Public Purposes.
- Their commercial operations, which include BBC Studios, the BBC’s award-winning production company and a world-class distributor, generate additional revenue to fund new programming and services for UK audiences.
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Financial Services Authority
Got Questions About BBC & Lifetime Mortgages? Check These First
Is BBC A Member of the Equity Release Council?
BBC is not a member of the Equity Release Council.
What Is BBC's Interest Rate?
BBC has cut its interest rate from 0.5 percent to 0.25 percent
Who Owns BBC?
Global media juggernaut ‘The BBC’ is a departmental corporation of the British government.
Where is BBC Located?
BBC is located in London, England
PS – If you’re anything like us, you skipped to the end anyway.
So here’s the scoop – our intention is to help you by finding the best lifetime mortgage so that you can spend the money on something that you really want to, rather than on a high tax bill.
Most send us a personal thank you because we do such an incredible job.
Editorial Note: This content has been independently collected by the SovereignBoss advisor team and is offered on a non-advised basis. Sovereignboss may earn a commission on sales made from partner links on this page, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations. Learn more about our editorial guidelines.
You may also like
Most people are using equity release as a means of retaining the use of their house while also obtaining a lump sum or a steady stream of income. Get matched with an expert and check your eligibility for equity release options.
Use our free equity release calculator & see how much you can release today.