Equity Release Calculator
Use the UK's Best Equity Release Calculator & Save
We can almost always beat any existing equity release quote. Try us now.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
It’s REALLY hard to choose the best equity release plan with all the choices available.
Or is it?
Use our equity release calculator and find the best deal.
Did You Know?
Every 12 minutes a homeowner over 55 in the UK unlocks £91,667 tax-free cash?
Use Our FREE Equity Release Calculator Below 👇
Why Should You Compare Equity Release Quotes?
About the Providers
Most Popular Reasons for Releasing Cash
Want To Chat ?
Chat With an Equity Release Expert Now
* We’ll get an expert to give you a quick call.
Our Most Commonly Asked Questions
Equity could be a great way to help you live your later life to the full.
By borrowing a tax-free lump sum you could be able to fund improvements to your home, help younger family members get on the property ladder, or simply maintain your lifestyle in retirement.
How much you can borrow is based on a number of factors, including your age, the type of property you own, and its value.
Insert your information into our calculator to find out how much cash you could access.
Discover what is equity release?
1. It Offers You Financial FreedomBy taking out a scheme, you can choose to spend your money as you want. Whether you need to upgrade that kitchen, make home changes like adding new double glazing, loft & cavity wall insulation, a world tour, or to help your kids buy their first home, it’s all up to you. What you receive is tax-free, and you can opt to take it as either a lump sum, as an income plan or in several smaller chunks (‘drawdown’) – thus giving you more flexibility.
2. It Does Not Require You to DownsizeYou don’t get to experience the hassle, inconvenience, and expense of moving out of your treasured family home. It provides you the financial freedom you need but also the freedom of choice.
3. It Provides the ‘No Negative Guarantee’It means that it protects you from having the debt due from being driven up by house price changes. Therefore, your beneficiaries cannot ever incur any debt over & above the market value once the mortgage holders die or move into permanent care. What about the pitfalls?
- To supplement your pension income to cover living expenses
- To settle a repayment mortgage or clear the balance on an interest-only mortgage
- To improve your standard of living
- To see your family enjoy their inheritance while you are still here
- Top up your income in retirement
- To take that holiday of a lifetime
- To help your children onto the property ladder
- To pay off other outstanding debt and lower your monthly outgoings.
See How Much Equity You Can Release
What People Say
SovereignBoss is perhaps one of the most comprehensive portals for one reason: apply and within moments you’ll get connected with the nationwide lenders without any extra work on your part.
USE OUR FREE
Equity Release CALCULATOR
PS – If you’re anything like us, you just skipped to the end anyway.
So here’s the scoop – we are offering to get you the best quote for releasing cash from the best companies.