Lifetime Mortgage Calculator (Jan 2022)
⏱️ Get results in just 8 seconds.
How Much Cash Can You Release With a Lifetime Mortgage?
Have You Been Wondering Which Equity Release Plan to Choose? We're Here to Help You Decide. Take a Look At the Lifetime Mortgage Calculator & Find Out If It's the Right Option for You.
Before You Start Reading....
Let's See How Much You Can Release Below 👇
It's VERY FAST, takes just 8 seconds
Discover the amount of money you might be entitled to release in an 8 second process!
For all you know, you may be living in a goldmine and not even know it.
Perhaps a lifetime mortgage is the key to making all your retirement dreams come true.
By using our calculator:
- You’ll instantly discover the amount of equity could be tied into your home in Jan 2022.
- You’ll receive a FREE no-obligation telephone consultation with Age Partnership.
- You’ll have a basic indication to discuss with your financial adviser.
As experts in the field, we’ve used the latest lifetime mortgage news and technology to create one of the most accurate calculators on the market.
Discover more RIGHT now!
What are the Benefits of Using a Lifetime Mortgage Calculator?
The benefit of using a lifetime mortgage calculator is that you get an estimate of what you could unlock.
Our lifetime mortgage calculator will help:
- Create a summary of how much equity there could be to unlock in your home in Jan 2022. However, if you indicate the market value of your home, then the calculator is a fantastic starting point.
- Give you an estimate to discuss with your financial adviser. This is a fantastic starting point as a comparison of how much various lenders offer you.
- If you’re only just the world of lifetime mortgages. It will not give you an accurate estimate if you’ve already unlocked equity from your home.
What’s a Lifetime Mortgage?
The term lifetime mortgage refers to a loan you take with your estate being collateral, that’s designed for older borrowers. It allows you to live in your home and still retain 100% ownership, while benefiting from the equity tied into the property.
Learn More: What’s a Lifetime Mortgage?
How Does It Work?
Are you wondering how a lifetime mortgage works? If the youngest homeowner is over 55, you can work with a financial adviser to release the equity tied up in your asset. The loan and all compound interest accumulated will then be settled by your heirs selling your home. This will generally take place when you die or you move out of your home and into a facility for long-term care.
The amount of money you can release will depend on:
- A property valuation
- Your age
- The condition of your health
The whole lifetime mortgage process takes 4 to 12 weeks.
What Features Can I Expect with a Lifetime Mortgage?
The most prominent features of a lifetime mortgage are that you’ll retain 100% ownership of your property and that no repayments are due in your lifetime.
- Low interest rates – As things currently stand, interest rates on lifetime mortgages are at an all-time low, making them a competitive option.
- Retain 100% homeownership – Your home will stay in your name until it’s sold when you pass on or are moved out to a care home.
- Access tax-free cash – A lifetime mortgage is counted as a loan rather than a salary, therefore making it 100% tax-free.
- Stay in your home – With a lifetime mortgage, you can live in your beloved home until you die or make the choice to move into a long-term care home.
- Inheritance guarantee – There is the option to set aside a portion of your estate as an inheritance for your beneficiaries.
- No negative equity guarantee – Even if property prices plummet, your family will not have to worry about your loan amount being higher than your final estate value.
How Do You Use a Lifetime Mortgage Calculator?
To use a lifetime mortgage calculator, you’ll need to enter the age of the youngest applicant, the property valuation, and a few other small details. It will all take you 8 seconds and you’ll be emailed the results.
Learn More About The Calculator for Equity Release Mortgages
Our fantastic lifetime mortgage calculator will require you to input:
These are the main criteria that lifetime mortgage companies use when determining the total amount you can borrow from your lifetime mortgage.
Some lifetime mortgage providers also require you to give details of your gender and current marital status.
In addition, you could be eligible for an enhanced lifetime mortgage if you struggle with medical conditions or are in poor health.
Did You Know? A homeowner over 55 unlocks £91,667 tax-free cash every 12 minutes in the UK.
Our Most Commonly Asked Questions
Why Use Our Equity Release Lifetime Mortgage Calculator?
You should use our equity release lifetime mortgage calculator as it gives you a great indication of what could be the maximum equity you may be offered to unlock.
How Can I Use a Lifetime Mortgage Calculator?
You use the lifetime mortgage calculator by adding basic details. The process takes 8 seconds, and your results will be send in an email.
Now has never been a better time to unlock cash through a lifetime mortgage.
Between the industry being regulated and overseen by the Equity Release Council, and the interest rates so low, you should use our calculator and then contact your financial adviser to start the lifetime mortgage process.
However, unlocking cash through a lifetime mortgage is a massive decision. Before confirming your decision, we suggest you take a look at the lifetime mortgage alternatives in Jan 2022, and check how much you could release with our retirement interest-only calculator. We’ve got your back!
Editorial Note: This content has been independently collected by the SovereignBoss advisor team and is offered on a non-advised basis. Sovereignboss may earn a commission on sales made from partner links on this page, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations.
How Much Can You Release?
Use the FREE Calculator Below 👇
It's VERY FAST, takes just 8 seconds
- The Reverse Mortgage: A Strategic Lifetime Income Planning Resource
2015 The Journal of Retirement Volume: 3, Issue: 2, pp 61-79 DOI: 10.3905/JOR.2015.3.2.061
Tom Davison 1,Keith Turner 2 123
- An exploratory analysis of payoffs for the lifetime mortgage of farming assets and its policy implications
2018 Agricultural Economics-zemedelska Ekonomika Volume: 60, Issue: 9, pp 406-419 DOI: 10.17221/189/2013-AGRICECON
Gil H. Park ,Deokho Cho 12
- The Consequences of Mortgage Credit Expansion: Evidence from the 2007 Mortgage Default Crisis
2009 Quarterly Journal of Economics Volume: 124, Issue: 4, pp 1449-1496 DOI: 10.3386/W13936
Atif Mian ,Amir Sufi
University of Chicago 12345
- Computing Realized Compound Yield With A Financial Calculator: A Note
2011 American Journal of Business Education Volume: 4, Issue: 6, pp 11-14 DOI: 10.19030/AJBE.V4I6.4358
Ralph Terregrossa ,Ronald L. Moy 12
- Deploying Secure Multi-Party Computation for Financial Data Analysis
2012 Financial Cryptography pp 57-64 DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-32946-3_5
Dan Bogdanov 1,2,Riivo Talviste 1,2,Jan Willemson 1
1 Cybernetica ,2 University of Tartu 123
- An Integrated Cluster Detection, Optimization, and Interpretation Approach for Financial Data.
2021 IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics pp 1-14 DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2021.3109066
Tie Li ,Gang Kou ,Yi Peng ,Philip S. Yu 12
Most people are using equity release as a means of retaining the use of their house while also obtaining a lump sum or a steady stream of income. Get matched with an expert and check your eligibility for equity release options.
Use our free equity release calculator & see how much you can release today.