Lifetime Mortgage Calculator (Oct 2021)
Why Use Our FREE Instant Lifetime Mortgage Calculator?
⏱️ Get results in just 8 seconds.
Use the UK's Best Lifetime Mortgage Calculator & Save
Have You Been Wondering Which Equity Release Plan to Choose? We're Here to Help You Decide. Take a Look At the Lifetime Mortgage Calculator & Find Out If It's the Right Option for You.
Got a Question?
Need a Quick Answer?
* Get an expert to give you a quick call.
Before You Start Reading....
Let's See How Much You Can Release Below 👇
It's VERY FAST, takes just 8 seconds
Try Our Instant Lifetime Mortgage Calculator for Oct 2021
Discover how much equity you could be entitled to release in just 8 seconds!
For all you know, you could be living in a goldmine and not even know it. Perhaps a lifetime mortgage is the key to making all your retirement dreams come true.
By using our calculator:
- You’ll instantly discover how much equity could be tied into your home in Oct 2021.
- You’ll receive a FREE no obligation telephone consultation with Age Partnership.
- You’ll have a basic indication to discuss with your financial adviser.
As experts in the field of equity release, we’ve used the latest lifetime mortgage news and technology to create one of the most accurate calculator on the market.
Discover more now!
3 Benefits of Lifetime Mortgages Calculator
Our lifetime mortgage calculator will help:
- Create a summary of how much equity there could be to unlock in your home in Oct 2021.However, if you have an indication of the market value of your home, then the calculator is a fantastic starting point.
- Give you an estimate to discuss with your financial adviser. This is a fantastic starting point as a comparison of how much you’re offered by various lenders.
- If you’re new to the world of equity release. It will not give you an accurate estimate if you’ve already unlocked equity from your home.
If the equity release mortgage2 option is something you might want to consider, then it’s imperative to find out the amount of cash you could get from the mortgage.
Lifetime Mortgages Explained
The most popular type of equity release in Oct 2021!
In a nutshell, a lifetime mortgage is a loan taken against the value of your estate.
Lifetime Mortgage features:
- Low Interest Rates – As things currently stand, interest rates on lifetime mortgages are at an all-time low, making them a competitive option.
- Retain 100% homeownership – Your home will stay in your name until it’s sold when you pass away or move into permanent care.
- Access Tax-Free Cash – A lifetime mortgage is seen as a loan and not a salary, therefore making it completely tax-free.
- Stay in your home – With a lifetime mortgage, you can live in your beloved home until you die or move into long-term care.
- Inheritance Guarantee – There is the option to set aside a portion of your estate as an inheritance for your beneficiaries.
- No Negative equity guarantee – Even if property prices plummet, your family will never owe more than the final sale value of your estate.
How to Use the Lifetime Mortgage Loan Calculator
Our fantastic equity release calculator will require you to input:
These are the main criteria that equity release companies use when determining the total amount you can borrow from your lifetime mortgage.
Some lifetime mortgage providers also require you to input your gender and marital status.
In addition, you could qualify for an enhanced lifetime mortgage if you struggle with medical conditions or are of poor health.
Did You Know? A homeowner over 55 unlocks £91,667 tax-free cash every 12 minutes in the UK.
Our Most Commonly Asked Questions
Why Use Our Equity Release Lifetime Mortgage Calculator?
You should use our equity release lifetime mortgage calculator as it gives you a great estimate of the maximum amount of cash that you could be eligible to unlock.
How Do You Use the Lifetime Mortgage Calculator?
You use the lifetime mortgage calculator by filling in your details. The process takes 8 seconds, and we’ll email you the final results.
Now has never been a better time to unlock cash through a lifetime mortgage.
Between the industry being regulated by the Equity Release Council, and the interest rates so low, you should use our calculator and then get in touch with your financial adviser to start the equity release process.
However, unlocking cash through a lifetime mortgage is a massive decision. Before confirming your decision, we suggest you take a look at the equity release alternatives in Oct 2021. We’ve got your back!
Editorial Note: This content has been independently collected by the SovereignBoss advisor team and is offered on a non-advised basis. Sovereignboss may earn a commission on sales made from partner links on this page, but that doesn’t affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations.
How Much Can You Release?
Use the FREE Calculator Below 👇
It's VERY FAST, takes just 8 seconds
What people say
You may also like
- The Reverse Mortgage: A Strategic Lifetime Income Planning Resource
2015 The Journal of Retirement Volume: 3, Issue: 2, pp 61-79 DOI: 10.3905/JOR.2015.3.2.061
Tom Davison 1,Keith Turner 2 123
- An exploratory analysis of payoffs for the lifetime mortgage of farming assets and its policy implications
2018 Agricultural Economics-zemedelska Ekonomika Volume: 60, Issue: 9, pp 406-419 DOI: 10.17221/189/2013-AGRICECON
Gil H. Park ,Deokho Cho 12
- The Consequences of Mortgage Credit Expansion: Evidence from the 2007 Mortgage Default Crisis
2009 Quarterly Journal of Economics Volume: 124, Issue: 4, pp 1449-1496 DOI: 10.3386/W13936
Atif Mian ,Amir Sufi
University of Chicago 12345
- Computing Realized Compound Yield With A Financial Calculator: A Note
2011 American Journal of Business Education Volume: 4, Issue: 6, pp 11-14 DOI: 10.19030/AJBE.V4I6.4358
Ralph Terregrossa ,Ronald L. Moy 12
- Deploying Secure Multi-Party Computation for Financial Data Analysis
2012 Financial Cryptography pp 57-64 DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-32946-3_5
Dan Bogdanov 1,2,Riivo Talviste 1,2,Jan Willemson 1
1 Cybernetica ,2 University of Tartu 123
- An Integrated Cluster Detection, Optimization, and Interpretation Approach for Financial Data.
2021 IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics pp 1-14 DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2021.3109066
Tie Li ,Gang Kou ,Yi Peng ,Philip S. Yu 12
Most people are using equity release as a means of retaining the use of their house while also obtaining a lump sum or a steady stream of income. Get matched with an expert and check your eligibility for equity release options.
Use our free equity release calculator & see how much you can release today.